Sunday, January 4, 2009

New "Title" picture

As you may have noticed I have changed the picture on the header of my blog. It begun to snow again this evening and Cathi took this picture of our tree next to our driveway. I really liked it, so I borrowed it. We both hope this latest snow is very short lived. The "Arctic blast" snow that just ended was quite enough for both of us, for a long time.

On another front, life at my job has been quite busy! The company decided to further reduce all clearance items even further, and running an addition sale ad on top of that, which brought out the bargain shoppers in droves! As it turn out, we were staffed for a little bit less business then what occurred, but more business better then less! But, needless to say, I am a bit worn out and ready for some time off, which I will be getting towards the end of this week. It is nice to know that I still can keep up when it does get busy beyond expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment