Friday, January 2, 2009

This is NOT rain! Gas could not stay low, oh, no!


OK, so I woke up this morning, proceeded to get ready to go to work, I look out the window and what do I see? SNOW!! The forecast was for rain of massive amounts, there was no mention of snow for overnight, at least on the channels and websites I follow. And, when I arrived home from work at about 4:30 this afternoon there is STILL SNOW at my house!

NOW, on another topic, the price of gas is on the rise again! No! They could not leave one thing low and affordable! I stopped to fill up my gas tank and as I waited to pay my bill, they were in the process of increasing the price upward! (I did get my tank for the lower price!) For the second time this week! ARRRRGH!!!!!
Another unrelated lose persistent thought that haunted me today:
Backward ants marching forward in a sideways motion forever frustrating the legions of armies in their efforts to conquer the needs of the many while attempting to maintain the status quo!
Oh, please ignore the two weeks of garbage at the curb in the above photo, I addressed this issue in a previous rant'n rave.

No comments:

Post a Comment