Monday, December 29, 2008

Finally, no more snow and normal business hours!

The snow is finally gone except for the "mountains" of snow left behind by the plows! Usually, I welcome and like it when it snows, but this last episode was far too much. Never thought I would look forward to the outside temperature to exceed freezing, even if only by a few degrees! And, the rain! Like a friend said, and I am paraphrasing, soon the rains will return, and we will have that to complain about. I woke up early this morning to the sound of rain hitting the roof and it sure sounded good! Rather relaxing too.
And, along with the weather here in the northwest getting back to normal, so is the business hours of the business I work at! What a relief it will be to get home at a decent hour, before the next day has begun. Maybe, I can get back to knowing what day it actually is! Imagine that!

1 comment: